Propline is a proptech venture, embedding international real estate brokerage and property management services in technology. An increasing number of people relocate or invest in other countries. Buying and maintaining a property in a foreign country can be a complex and stressful experience for all parties involved. Propline eases the investment and immigration process by providing an excellent variety of choices and services in one digital solution and assists its clients with competence and expertise. Rather than getting confused or feeling lost, it is important for Propline that the customer can feel the excitement of a new beginning and enjoy the process with confidence.
Propline is looking for a solution-oriented, relationship-focused Business Development Officer – “Subagents”. Your role includes developing and implementing plans to grow Subagent accounts, managing and strengthening client relationships, identifying new business opportunities, and coordinating with internal teams to deliver on client expectations.
- Gain a strong working knowledge of Propline’s offerings and services as well as an understanding of the revenue priorities, clients, and prospects.
- Gain and share the understanding of prospects' organization, processes, business strategies, product or service offerings, and decision-making structures; conduct market intelligence and analysis on selected targets and competitors.
- Develop and present customized business development plans for key Subagent relationships.
- Develop, manage and retain Subagents network.
- Form a close working relationship with other business units and departments within the company to ensure we deliver world-class value to our clients and business partners.
- Identify leads, pitch services to new clients, and maintain a good working relationship with all of the network.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships with Subagents internationally/locally.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts;
- Locate potential business deals by contacting potential Subagents; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Build referral and lead (Subagents) generation network.
- Identify new market opportunities, taking the lead on constructing a robust and successful business proposal that secures new deals, contracts, and long-term relationships.
Job Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or other relevant fields
- Minimum of 5 years experience working as a business development professional with verifiable achievements
- Fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of other languages is an added advantage (Arabic, Persian, Russian)
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of real estate marketing process
- Creative, proactive, and enthusiastic, bringing new ideas to the table
- Able to spot opportunities early and to deliver outcomes in collaboration with others
- High level of attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable
- Demonstrable network of Real Estate contacts including advisers to the sector, influencers, third-party referrers, and other prospective clients.
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Self Starter with plenty of initiative to innovate, change or develop old ideas into new opportunities and enjoys a fast-paced exciting environment with a commitment to achieving results.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand market and business intelligence to make informed choices about business development;
- Ability to work independently and as part of an overall team structure
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically
- Skills in Microsoft Office