Propline is a proptech venture, embedding international real estate brokerage and property management services in technology. An increasing number of people relocate or invest in other countries. Buying and maintaining a property in a foreign country can be a complex and stressful experience for all parties involved. Propline eases the investment and immigration process by providing an excellent variety of choices and services in one digital solution and assists its clients with competence and expertise. Rather than getting confused or feeling lost, it is important for Propline that the customer can feel the excitement of a new beginning and enjoy the process with confidence.
We are looking for a savvy "Junior content specialist" to guide and develop the content creation process for our brand. As a content specialist, you will be required to research and define desired target audiences, manage the content creation and publishing process, and monitor consumer and content metrics. To ensure success as a "Junior content specialist", you should show a keen eye for detail and be highly creative. A skilled content specialist should be expert storyteller and possess excellent knowledge of consumer and content trends.
- Meeting with the creative, marketing, and design teams to define content goals.
- Assessing the organization’s current Marketing capabilities against future Marketing objectives and requirements, and formulates a strategy to build required competencies through internal development and recruitment
- Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
- Creating content for a variety of platforms including blogs, training, websites, and social media.
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing.
- Being the company's evangelist for social media, digital marketing, leveraging a keen sense of trends and culture to become the go-to resource for marketing innovation
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
- Coordinating with the marketing, design, and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop brand and product campaigns
- Preferably holding a bachelor’s degree in literature, humanities, journalism, marketing, communications, social sciences or similar.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A portfolio (in English) of published work.
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla.
- Good knowledge of content and layout design tools such as Adobe InCopy and InDesign.
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Google Suite.
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
- Understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English language and proficiency in other languages can be a plus. The content Language will be English.
- The ability to keep abreast of content and consumer trends and advancements in technology