Propline is a proptech venture, embedding international real estate brokerage and property management services in technology. An increasing number of people relocate or invest in other countries. Buying and maintaining a property in a foreign country can be a complex and stressful experience for all parties involved. Propline eases the investment and immigration process by providing an excellent variety of choices and services in one digital solution and assists its clients with competence and expertise. Rather than getting confused or feeling lost, it is important for Propline that the customer can feel the excitement of a new beginning and enjoy the process with confidence.
In Propline we believe that our team is the most valued resource for success. We invite you to an exciting career in Propline as Jr. Process Application Specialist. If you are a fresh graduate or a junior engineer who has 1-2 year(s) of work experience in Business Analysis, and if you would like to have a career as a Jr. Process Application Specialist, then come and join us in Propline.
*The required training on these subjects will be provided.
- Improve software and process design under the supervision of the Business Analyst.
- Transpose work processes into algorithmic structure based on the requirements and strategies.
- Follow-up new products and technologies, in order to develop the existing systems.
- Have previous experience in the software development processes & integrations projects is a plus.
- Have knowledge of UI/UX and API testing processes would be a good advantage
- Have knowledge of some programming languages is a plus (especially knowledge of Java Programme will be a strong asset)
- Familiar with software testing and bug reporting processes
- Bachelor’s degree (Mathematics/Statistics/ Industrial Engineering and similar science and engineering programs).
- Max. 2 years proven work experience in a similar position
- Fluency in verbal and written communication in English.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Other programming software proficiency will be an asset.
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Collaborative and resourceful team member.