Propline is a proptech venture, embedding international real estate brokerage and property management services in technology. An increasing number of people relocate or invest in other countries. Buying and maintaining a property in a foreign country can be a complex and stressful experience for all parties involved. Propline eases the investment and immigration process by providing an excellent variety of choices and services in one digital solution and assists its clients with competence and expertise. Rather than getting confused or feeling lost, it is important for Propline that the customer can feel the excitement of a new beginning and enjoy the process with confidence.
In Propline we believe that our team is the most valued resource for success. We invite you to a challenging and exciting career in Propline as CSO.
As Propline CSO, you will be a part of the Management Team and will be expected to develop the sales strategies and groom a high-performing multi-national sales team.
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably Business Administration, Economics, Statistics or Social Sciences) • Minimum 10+ years of experience in sales and sales team leadership (Preferably in real estate or international B2C Sales)
- Executive maturity with strong analytical perspective and negotiation skills. Ability to communicate a compelling vision that inspires others to engage
- Proven record of sales growth in prior experience
- Strong business acumen, can-do attitude, excellent interpersonal communication skills, proactive and results-oriented character
- Remote management experience and knowledge of sales tools and technology
- Budget management skills
- Excellent level of written and spoken English, second foreign language will be an asset (Arabic/Persian/French)
- Good command of MS Office Applications
- Strong organizational and collaborative management skills. Ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and to communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes
- To drive growth in sales by building and leading the company’s sales department to meet revenue and sales growth targets
- To devise innovative and pioneering sales strategies
- To align sales team performance with the company’s sales goals
- To research and implement best global sales practices
- To contribute to the development of company sales and marketing initiatives by recommending, implementing, and monitoring appropriate actions
- Will be responsible for planning, implementation, coordination, reporting, and results of sales efforts • Will be expected to closely monitor local and global trends and competition and evaluate and determine necessary adjustments in time
- To monitor the result and take necessary actions in collaboration with other departments