NIL NIL NIL, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi egestas arcu in lacus porta, volutpat fermentum metus auctor. Nulla in orci cursus, scelerisque nulla et, euismod dui. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Etiam posuere nulla id tempor tempor. Proin erat diam, placerat eget dolor id, vehicula interdum nulla. Quisque lacinia lectus at leo ornare fermentum ut a neque. Fusce faucibus efficitur egestas. Phasellus quis diam est. Donec finibus, neque ac tristique ullamcorper, felis enim pellentesque ex, nec accumsan nisi nisi ultricies est. Quisque fringilla euismod libero vitae egestas. Mauris semper porta turpis et congue. Donec sem libero, lacinia eu nisl rutrum, lacinia efficitur dui. Nulla sit amet purus nec felis dapibus posuere et vitae est.
Donec id sapien rutrum, pretium diam vitae, tempor nulla. Fusce vel nibh nisi. Ut luctus, leo a condimentum commodo, sapien mi accumsan orci, in sollicitudin arcu nisi sed est. Nam nec dui enim. Cras tortor urna, semper et volutpat vitae, euismod a quam. Praesent ornare vitae magna at suscipit. Integer vehicula, lectus a bibendum hendrerit, dui dolor vulputate neque, accumsan varius dolor enim in quam. Sed pretium volutpat tellus, condimentum euismod tellus luctus at. Sed magna ipsum, imperdiet vitae scelerisque quis, interdum porta ex. Nunc ex arcu, posuere in nulla non, porta dictum orci. Quisque eget ultricies risus. Maecenas ut sollicitudin lorem, sit amet placerat elit.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our sites or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you subscribe to our services, search our site, participate in social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and financial and credit card information.
Information we collect about you. Each time you visit our site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our sites (including date and time); information you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:t
Information you give to us. We will use this information: to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those on our site;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- to provide you with information about services or market updates we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by e-mail, SMS or push notification (where applicable) with information about services similar to those which we have already provided to you. You can contact us at any time to update your marketing preferences by clicking on the links that appear on the bottom of each of our marketing communications or by Contacting Us.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our sites to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to monitor your compliance with contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service;
- as part of our efforts to keep our sites safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may interest you.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).